Friday, June 20, 2008

Withdrawls

I miss The Office...

Bad..

In case you haven't noticed I added an Office Quote box to my blog, so that way I can see new quotes whenever I want. Its really not possible to be in a bad mood when watching the office!

I know this is a fashion blog, but whatever...By the way, I am a total tv junkie. One of the very few things I don't like about the summer... At least I get to watch some of the only reality shows I will watch like Last Comic Standing and So You think you can Dance.

I think I'm going to get some people together for an Office marathon next week or something, because luckily I'm not the only one who obsesses over the show!

I really want to get an Office tee. I used to hate t-shirts with a passion, but they have been growing on me...









1 comment:

Victoria said...

The Office is tha shiet :D