Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ah! I've been tagged!

5 Things found in my purse:
1. cell phone
2. old wallet that has a whole in it so I can't keep change in it!
3. keys
4. 3 pairs of suglasses! (2 swapmeet knockoffs, and a pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs)
5. Lancome juicy tube

5 Things found in my wallet:
1. school i.d.
2. starbucks giftcard
3. tips from work (im a hostess at my dad's restaurant)
4. Sephora beauty insider card
5. Border's reward card


5 Favorite things in my room:
1. my bed
2. my closet
3. my Breakfast at Tiffany's poster
4. My stiletto painting
5. my bulletin board

5 Things I've always wanted to do:
1. work in the fashion industry
2. play guitar (so I wouldn't have to sing A Capella)
3. travel the world meeting as many people as I could
4. have perfect effortless style
5. live in New York

5. Things I'm currently into:
1. Fashion
2. Blogging
3. singing (always!)
4. going way over my texts
5. online "window" shopping

5 impressions of my tagger:
1. She's very jolly :P
2. so easy to talk to and comfortable to be around
3. great at giving advice (even if I don't always take it) and a great listener
4. has such fun unique taste (sometimes funky, others bright and girly)
5. even though she doesn't always make the best decisions, she' has a huge heart in the end

I was tagged by Neon Stilettos! And now I'm tagging A Peek at Chic, Fashion Extacy, Fashion Reporter-FYI, So Trendy!, and Style Rookie.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

I was going to comment on your last post, but for some reason it wouldn't go through!! Bleh, well we'll talk about it in person tomorrow. I'm sorry, service at my dad's is horrible and I tried sending you texts but guess they never went through either? Goodness, communication for me is awful! Anyway, I STILL WANT TO GO TO THE MALL! I may be sick, but I'm not dead, so you can't keep me away! xD My sister might accompany us though, hope that is okay?

Vanessa said...

AH! I've signed on Vanessa's account without realizing it. This is Michelle x) SORRY <3

Tavi said...

Aw, I'm honored you tagged me! Sorry to say I've already done this one, but it was so kind of you. I'm linking you, your blog is great and you are just too sweet.