Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Better than Ebay

By now, you've all probably heard of the Nasty Girl Vintage website after reading about it on Who What Wear Daily. After looking at it, I got pretty depressed at my lack of credit card and money...There are some pretty great vintage pieces and if you haven't already checked it out, I suggest you do. I've included my favorite pieces (which, since its me, is a lot) but unfortunately, most of them are already sold out...oh well, still fun to look at (items are in no particular order.)


























2 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

Yeah they have some pretty nice pieces but their prices are a little too high for the items I think. I find just as many chic treasures that I would definitely sell for less. I am working on my store now as we speak, slowly but surely. http://fashionchaletsale.blogspot.com

Fashion Is Poison said...

ahh i love her