Thursday, June 19, 2008

Two for the Price of One

As much as I don't want to make this a celebrity blog, I don't mind doing a few posts on some of my style stalkers. Today I was impressed with pictures of a few celebs, so look foward to some celeb style posts today. While promoting their movie, The Edge of Love, both Keira Knightly and Sienna Miller were seen looking fabulous. While Sienna always that "I just threw this on" look while still looking ever-the trendsetter, for me Keira really stepped it up. I am not sure who exactly she is wearing the first set of pictures, but her shirt kind of looks like Luella, and her heels look like Rupert Sanderson. I do know that her white jumpsuit combo is Chanel (of course!) Is the purple dress Lanvin? I'm usually so good at guessing what Celebrities are wearing, but for some reason I'm just not getting it today...

Sienna...I really cannot decide to love or hate her style.On paper her style should be horrible (for celeb events of course. I mean I would have no problem with this if she was just walking her dog or going shopping, etc.) : cotton striped min dress, plastic sunglasses, thrown on jacket/cardigan. But for some reason, this all completely works for her. I don't know if its just that she can pull almost anything off, or what, but she is a fashionista as always!






source

1 comment:

Julia said...

I really love the way their styles play off each other. I could care less about the movie that their promoting, they just need to never leave each others side for the next year or so. haha