Monday, June 16, 2008

Cross My Heart and Kiss my Elbows

I am officially in Audrey-land. It's the book...I've been browsing net-a-porter and brownsfashion scouring for items that a modern Audrey would wear. I've found tons but I've only made one look so far. It's based off the scenes from Breakfast at Tiffany's when Holly and Paul/Fred are trying new things and she is wearing that gorgeous orange coat. I couldn't find a good orange coat so I instead used a Chloe dress that almost looks like a coat that reminds me of it. I made it on Photoshop, but lately my computer has been acting up and it won't let post photoshop pictures even though I have before. Any ideas why? So I just recreated it on Polyvore instead...



3 comments:

geri hirsch said...

love this post!

michelle said...

LOVE this movie! :D Great finds <33

Anonymous said...

love this post! i adore audrey hepburn's style...so timeless and chic. if only we could all be good friends with famous designers, no? anywho breakfast at tiffany's is my fav movie and this was a lovely post.