Sunday, June 8, 2008

Oooh, Pretty!-Erin Fetherston Resort 09

Taking some silhouettes and patterns from her fall collection and tweaking them here and there, I feel as if I've entered the backstage of an ice skating competition. But somehow, I'm ok with it.















I've always appreciated Erin Fetherston's beautiful simplicity and have always felt she deserves more attention than received. While this is definitely not my favorite collection of hers, its resort and her main shows this year make up for it. I think the only way I could describe her clothing is...lovely. While I'm not a huge fan of the ice blue numbers (those are the ones that resemble ice skating costumes most to me) a do enjoy a lot of these. The one with the most potential to me is the blue shirt dress. Its a bit different from the other looks, or maybe I'm just a sucker for a shirt dress? There are a lot of cute numbers here that would make for some lovely party dresses.

No comments: