Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Nonsense














































Boredom. Lack of Inspiration. No one to take a picture of outfits/ a camera that captures me full-length. Because of these reasons- mostly boredom- I did a mini photoshoot a couple of nights ago. I mostly accessorized with hair accessories, but there are a ton more pictures which I may post in the future. Then out of more boredom, I went to tinypic.com and made them look pretty :) *yes that is Voge Britian from May, I tried to find the best cover with a celebrity that I don't hate and this one has the prettiest colors and Natalia Vodianava.

Oh and how cool are those blue lace tights? I actually wore them today, maybe I can get my brother to take a picture...

--will be posting my fashion week thoughts shortly. hope everyone is having a great week!

3 comments:

michelle said...

You're so cute! :D

Salatbolla said...

you are so sweet, love youre pictures! :)

michelle said...

OMG look how insane these are!
http://i34.tinypic.com/15phnxz.jpg