Sunday, October 12, 2008

Inspiration Lies in Eye of the Beholder



I hope everyone had a great weekend and is ready to face the week! I keep making inspiration boards on photoshop but they keep coming out really small, even though they seem big when I make them. So sorry if you can't see it.

I will be posting outfit posts soon. I took a few pictures this week, but I'm waiting until I've taken a few more and know that I'll keep it up before I post them. I hope I get to take one tomorrow, but unfortunately I left my camera at a costume party on Friday and my friend is giving it back to me tomorrow. Speaking of costumes, what is everyone planning on being for Halloween? Anyone have any good ideas? Maybe once I get my camera back I might put up a picture or two of costume on friday... ;)

Everyone try and have a fabulous week! I know it all seems so crappy working/school but just stay positive and smile and laugh as much as possible :D

3 comments:

Nemerae said...

Hi!
Don't mind, welcome again :) hehe
We don't celebrate Halloween here like in England or the United States =(
Btw, I love the first three photographs of the previous post *.*
Byee
xx

Ella Gregory said...

I love all these pictures. Really inspirational.

Style Spot said...

I love your inspiration board, and especially the picture of the Eiffel Tower! I adore everything that has to do with Paris.

And I want to say a big thank you to you for the very nice comment you left on my blog. You brightened my day with that comment too! And yes, it is so important to smile and laugh and remain positive ;)

xox