Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Blog with the Red Sole's first words

Anyone who knows me knows that not only do I love fashion, I am OBSESSED with it! I am always thinking about it, talking about, and annoying people with my endless knowledge about designers. I read fashion blogs religiously, and decided its about time I made my own! This way I can pour out all my thoughts about fashion to people who want to read it instead of talking too much to people who don't care! I wish this could be a style blog, but sadly I don't have too much money or my license to go vintage shopping, so unfortunately most of my clothes come from Forever 21 and H&M, which is no where as cool as the stylish bloggers who wear designer and vintage. I'm not sure how I'm going to organize this blog, but I think I'm going to have my different obsession just to get all my thoughts out about them... Well, looking forward to talking non-stop about fashion!

No comments: